GMG Chiropractic offers direct billing for all our patients.
At GMG chiropractic patients do not need to mail receipts/invoices to insurance companies. We work directly with insurance companies (Extended Benefits) and bill them on your behalf.
Things to keep in mind:
Every extended benefit package is different. We suggest our patients to contact insurance company prior the first visit to the chiropractor to ensure correct understanding of extended benefit package (what services Extended Benefits plan includes and how these services are covered).
If you have questions about your extended health benefit plan, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Things to think about:
- Some insurance plans will not pay the healthcare provider
- Some insurance plans do not cover the full amount of the visit
- Some insurance plans have deductibles that are required to be paid
- Some insurance plans require a prescription from a medical doctor for certain goods and services (massage)
At our location we prioritize convenience for our patients and would like our patients to have pleasant experience with our services. We want our patient to have enjoyable experience without headache of paying, submitting receipts, and waiting for the money to come back.
If you are unsure what is your extended health benefit plan and what it covers? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Sun Life Financial
- Great-West Life
- iA Financial Group
- Johnson Group
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Initial visit (with treatment) 110$
Subsequent vist 70$
Consultation with doctor of chiropractic FREE
Custom orthotics fitting FREE